Friday, November 18, 2005

Long time no see....


Hi Readers, (I hope someone falls in to this category, or if you do please leave a comment)

Its been a long time I have posted anything apart from the photos though. Well guys its about time I must admit that blogging is some serious business, and you need a lot of creativity and TIME to pursue it.

Reclaim my life -
Flipping through channels, incidently I do that after coming from office EVERYDAY to pseudo-feel (intended use) that I have a life of my OWN, after slogging as a Senior Business Analyst (for all you know, you have earned a 'Senior' in your profile to be able to delegate more, and with more authority).

So as I was enjoying my 'personal life', I reached CNBC TV18, I watch that to get some tips to invest in the 'stock market' (FYI, I haven't been able to do that till now). Allrt, so this CNBC chick (I believe 99% watch CNBC to watch them, rest 1% pseudo-believe themselves to be doing some serious kick-ass business). Ok so this CNBC news reporter was talking about how 'blogging' has opened a new frontier in advertising, wherein advertisers are using blogs' to gauge public opinion and sell shampoos. I thought if this blogging can really pay, why not put some office to good use and invest in future.
Another interesting analysis emerged, it said that in about 10 people registering for a blog 5 end up writing in it, and of them 2 end up writing in it for some time and amazingly only 1 is able to survive blogging.

Is blogging such a disaster. Well to say the least, we all look for identity and to reclaim our lives we create blogs, we believe it to be our space, and that it is our existance in the digital world.

Well there are people who have many lives trapped inside them, and they want to give voice to them if not physically they try that digitally, a fried of mine has about 10 different blogs registered to him, however none of these lives talk when they get a space to do that. Perhaps, we are too busy in our existing and outer life.

CAUTION:
Above mentioned thoughts do not mean...

need for expression = blogging = no time = no blogging = no need for expression

.... Because time cannot be held responsible for our confused and definitely pseudo existence. Its us from within, who is craving for ITSELF.

Do I have this ME in me, making me drift from a discussion on why I started to blog to pseudoreality, I don't know but I think I need some fresh air and coffee.

Till then....

5 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Manish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manish is right mudit. What you intend to convey isn't clear. However, I must say that the girl in the picture looks damn innocent. Really sweet one!

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manish is right mudit. What you intend to convey isn't clear. However, I must say that the girl in the picture looks damn innocent. Really sweet one!

Ruchi

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi readers,

This is to bring to your notice that the page you are viewing is maintained and owned by me. You are priviledged to read it and interpret in whatever manner you wish. However, I really don't care what you feel about the grammatical, structual, lexicographical, or non-sensical part of it.

Its just my space, a vent to let out what I feel about, without worrying about the finer aspect of written expression.

In my constant endeavour to bring about a clarity of thought to the written expression, I try de-constructing my thoughts and mold it as per my limited knowledge of the language, however it was always my last priority.

Thanks,
Composer

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Manish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home